Apple & Cinnamon Scrolls
- Total Calories 192
- Total Fat 3g
- Total Sodium 196mg
- Total Carbohydrates 35g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin A 1%
- Vitamin C 5%
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 1%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Add ingredients in order listed in a bowl.
2. Mix with a spoon until just combined.
3. Use hands to continue to combine and then knead to form a dough (approximately 10 mins).
4. Place in a clean bowl and cover with a clean tea towel then leave to rise for 30 mins.
5. Meanwhile, chop green apples and boil in a small amount of water until softened then set aside to cool.
6. Remove dough from bowl and punch down.
7. Dust bench with a small amount of flour then roll out dough to a rectangle shape.
8. Drizzle rice malt syrup all over the rectangle and spread apple pieces evenly. Then dust with cinnamon as desired.
9. Starting from the small side of the rectangle, roll up the dough to the other side.
10. Using a piece of cotton, cut scrolls into approximately 9 even sections.
11. Place closely together on a baking tray and allow to rise further for 15 mins.
12. Place the tray in a cold oven and turn on to 180°C (356°F).
13. Cook for approximately 20 mins or until golden brown.
Leave a Reply