Apple Nut Oats
- Total Calories 356
- Total Fat 19g
- Total Sodium 5mg
- Potassium 179mg
- Total Carbohydrates 39g
- Sugars 21g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin A 1%
- Vitamin C 8%
- Calcium 8%
- Iron 2%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Combine oats and filtered water. Filtered water should cover the oats, top up if required.
2. Heat stirring regularly to prevent sticking. Remove from heat just prior to boiling point.
3. Meanwhile, blitz dates, walnuts, apple and cinnamon to desired consistency and stir through oats. (I love leaving these chunky for texture, however, when making it for the kids, I always puree these ingredients so they go relatively unnoticed).
4. Add vanilla bean paste and stir through.
5. Top with warm raspberries and maple syrup.