Best Banana Bread
- Total Calories 162
- Total Fat 6g
- Total Sodium 20mg
- Potassium 101mg
- Total Carbohydrates 25g
- Sugars 12g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin A 2%
- Vitamin C 4%
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 2%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Blend bananas, soy milk, oil, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
3. Add SR flour and salt and combine well.
4. Spoon mixture into a greased loaf tin or muffin pans.
5. Bake until browned and springy to touch.
6. Eat warm (with some plant-based spread if you desire).
NOTE: Add some vegan choc chunks - either plonk them on top of the mixture or pushed into the mixture before cooking.