Blueberry & Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Total Calories 217
- Total Fat 7g
- Total Sodium 146mg
- Potassium 49mg
- Total Carbohydrates 34g
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin C 4%
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 1%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Place milk, sugar, chia seeds and banana in a high-speed blender and process until combined.
3. Combine flours and baking soda in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add blended ingredients plus olive oil, then gently combine.
4. Add blueberries and use a spatula to incorporate.
5. Spoon into a greased muffin tin and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.