Caramel Crunch Popcorn
- Total Calories 239
- Total Fat 10g
- Total Sodium 2mg
- Potassium 90mg
- Total Carbohydrates 34g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 2g
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 100°C (210°F).
2. Air pop the popping corn kernels.
3. Place the spread and brown sugar in a saucepan and heat until all the sugar is melted, and the mixture is bubbling. Keep stirring the whole time.
4. Add the vanilla essence and bicarb soda, and mix quickly.
5. Pour mixture over the popcorn and use two spoons to mix the caramel through the popcorn until all pieces are coated.
6. Place popcorn on a baking tray and place in the over for 15 minutes.
7. Allow to cool, then store in airtight container (or eat straight away!)