Carrot, Lentil & Cashew Soup
- Total Calories 262
- Total Fat 11g
- Total Sodium 91mg
- Potassium 671mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 12g
- Vitamin A 332%
- Vitamin C 17%
- Calcium 5%
- Iron 10%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Place carrots, lentils, water and stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then simmer until the carrots and lentils are soft (approximately 10 minutes).
2. Saute onion with olive oil in frying pan until lightly browned.
3. Add cashew nuts and rogan josh paste to the onions and cook for a couple of minutes until fragrant.
4. Place onion mix to the carrot and lentil mix.
5. Process until smooth. Serve!