- Total Calories 79
- Total Fat 4g
- Total Sodium 19mg
- Potassium 3mg
- Total Carbohydrates 10g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin A 7%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Chop glacé cherries in halves and set aside.
3. Process together all the other ingredients until dough consistency.
4. Roll into balls and place on baking tray.
5. Squash down slightly with a fork. Add half a glacé cherry to each cookie.
6. Cook in the oven until golden brown.
7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating.