- Total Calories 174
- Total Fat 6g
- Total Sodium 719mg
- Potassium 109mg
- Total Carbohydrates 27g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 9g
- Vitamin A 42%
- Vitamin C 4%
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 2%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) and grease a loaf tin.
2. Process celery, carrots, garlic and onion until they are small pieces (although not pureed).
3. Add all the other ingredients and process for 15 seconds until well combined.
4. Place into greased loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes until browned and very firm.
5. Allow to sit for 15 minutes before carving.