Chocolate Coconut Chia Oats Jars
- Total Calories 386
- Total Fat 17g
- Total Sodium 27mg
- Potassium 277mg
- Total Carbohydrates 46g
- Sugars 15g
- Protein 11g
- Vitamin A 5%
- Vitamin C 12%
- Calcium 40%
- Iron 18%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Mix the oats and chia seeds and place into 4 jars.
2. Blend the cacao, coconut milk and maple syrup until smooth.
3. Add the blended mixture to the oat jars. Stir to combine (the mixture should be quite liquid as the oats will expand overnight).
4. Place in the fridge overnight.
5. When you are ready to enjoy then garnish with coconut, macadamia nuts and blueberries.
You May Also Like
3 Reviews & Ratings
Thanks Rosie! Vee & I love them too and they are a favourite in our home. Big love (: x
Leave a Reply