- Total Calories 554
- Total Sodium 74mg
- Potassium 6mg
- Total Carbohydrates 98g
- Sugars 19g
- Protein 15g
- Calcium 1%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. To make the dough, add the plant-based spread, sugar, salt and yeast to the warmed almond milk. Allow to activate for 10 minutes.
3. Add the flour to the activated almond milk mixture and mix through. Kneed for 2 minutes then form a ball and rest in a bowl covered with a teatowel in a warm or sunny spot for 30 minutes.
4. Once dough is ready then roll out into a thin rectangle.
5. Prepare the cinnamon mix by heating the plant-based spread a little and spreading onto the rolled out dough.
6. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and spread evenly over the dough.
7. Loosely roll the dough and cut into 10 sections and place on a baking tray.
8. Bake for 25 minutes until the rolls are lightly browned.
9. Mix together the icing ingredients - you may need to add a little more water to make a good consistency. Drizzle icing mixture over the top of the cooling cinnamon rolls... and eat!