Corn & Potato Pie
MASH POTATO TOPPING
- Total Calories 580
- Total Fat 21g
- Total Sodium 268mg
- Potassium 1026mg
- Total Carbohydrates 85g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 16g
- Vitamin C 76%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 13%
- B12 120%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Blend the pastry ingredients until pastry forms.
3. Roll out the pastry and line your greased overproof dish.
4. Spread the corn kernels evenly over the pastry.
5. Mash the potato with the other topping ingredients.
6. Carefully add the mash on top of the corn kernels.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until the pastry is browning and the mash topping is golden. Server warm or cold with salad.