Crumbly Apple Pies
- Total Calories 404
- Total Fat 20g
- Total Sodium 6mg
- Potassium 282mg
- Total Carbohydrates 51g
- Sugars 20g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin A 1%
- Vitamin C 16%
- Calcium 12%
- Iron 5%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Place all the filling ingredients into a saucepan and simmer (with the lid on) for 15 mins until the mixture is fragrant and thickened.
3. Combine all pastry ingredients until you form a pastry dough (it will be quite crumbly so I recommend just rolling out the lids of the pies, and pressing the rest of the pastry into the greased pie pans for the pastry base).
4. Place equal amounts of the mixture into each pie base, then add the lids and press together.
5. Bake until browned. Serve warm with vanilla soy icecream.