- Total Calories 196
- Total Fat 6g
- Total Sodium 355mg
- Potassium 473mg
- Total Carbohydrates 33g
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin A 244%
- Vitamin C 12%
- Calcium 10%
- Iron 7%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, courgettes and pearly barley until cooked through.
2. Add chickpeas and lentils and then blend. You can leave a little chunky if you like.
3. Spoon mixture into containers.
4. Sprinkle kelp powder and walnuts on top.
5. Freeze containers and defrost as needed.