Fig, Apple, Apricot & Nut Muesli
- Total Calories 248
- Total Fat 13g
- Total Sodium 5mg
- Potassium 172mg
- Total Carbohydrates 22g
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin A 2%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 3%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 120°C.
2. Combine oat base ingredients then place on two trays in the oven to crisp a little (turning oats every so often).
3. Combine nutty element ingredients on a tray then place in the oven to crisp a little (turning nuts every so often).
4. Place fruity element ingredients on a tray and bake in oven until apple starts to brown slightly, and fruit becomes harder.
5. Place oats, nuts and fruit in a large bowl whilst warm from the oven. Scatter 1 tbsp of brown sugar over the top and mix all through.
6. Once muesli is cool place into airtight containers.
NOTE: make sure you keep an eye on the ingredients in the oven - they can burn very quickly!