GARLIC BUTTER TOPPING
- Total Calories 183
- Total Fat 6g
- Total Sodium 206mg
- Potassium 56mg
- Total Carbohydrates 27g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin C 1%
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 21%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Mix warm water, yeast and sugar and allow to sit for 10 mins (it will go a little foamy).
2. Place flour, salt and baking powder in large mixing bowl.
3. Add water/yeast mixture and oil to the dry ingredients and mix through to form a dough.
4. Kneed the mixture gently for 30 seconds.
5. Allow to rest in a bowl covered with a tea towel in a warm or sunny spot for about 1 hour.
6. Once the dough has rested, break into 6 balls and lightly kneed each one.
7. Roll each ball into naan shape about 3-4mm thick.
8. Mix together garlic butter topping.
9. Cook each naan in saucepan (preferably cast iron) - about 1 minute each side until edges are look dry and beginning to bubble.
10. Cook each naan, then coat each with lashings of the garlic better topping and serve.