Herby Cashew Cheese
- Total Calories 91
- Total Fat 6g
- Total Sodium 210mg
- Potassium 13mg
- Total Carbohydrates 8g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin C 2%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 6%
- B12 75%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Blend all the cheese ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into saucepan, stir constantly, and heat until it thickens to a paste and forms a ball.
3. Divide the mixture and place in two ramekins. You will need to flatten out the mixture as it will be very thick.
4. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.
5. When you are ready to eat, turn out the cheese and coat the with the herb coating. Enjoy!