- Total Calories 88
- Total Sodium 140mg
- Potassium 20mg
- Total Carbohydrates 21g
- Sugars 21g
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Line a tray with baking paper.
2. Bring the sugar and golden syrup to boil in a small saucepan.
3. Keep stirring and allow the mixture to bubble for 5 minutes until all the sugar has dissolved.
4. The next step is a swift one so make sure your lined tray is nearby. Remove the sugar mixture from the heat, add the bicarb, stir quickly and then instantly pour onto the tray.
5. Leave to set for 20 minutes and then break up into pieces and store in an airtight container.