Indian Rice with Mushroom, Dried Apricot & Pineapple
- Total Calories 119
- Total Fat 6g
- Total Sodium 161mg
- Potassium 76mg
- Total Carbohydrates 16g
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin C 12%
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 1%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. In a large saucepan melt the spread then add the onion, cinnamon, cloves and cardamon. Stir-fry for a few minutes until fragrant. Reduce heat and continue to cook until the onions are brown.
2. Add mushrooms and continue to fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Add fruits, rice, salt, chilli powder and fry for a few more minutes.
4. Add water and bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes. Then reduce to very low heat and continue cooking for another 8 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and leave to rest for 8 minutes before serving.