1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Fry leeks and mushrooms until cooked and browned.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir regularly.
4. Divide mixture into thirds and layer a strip down the centre of each puff pastry sheet (best constructed on the baking trays as these are difficult to move once the mixture is within the pastry).
5. Wrap over the pastry to meet over the top. Firmly secure the ends.
6. Bake in oven until golden brown.
Nutrition Per Serving
- Total Calories 307
- Total Fat 9g
- Total Sodium 240mg
- Potassium 480mg
- Total Carbohydrates 40g
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 14g
- Vitamin A 11%
- Vitamin C 7%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 5%