Lentil & Walnut Burgers
- Total Calories 219
- Total Fat 8g
- Total Sodium 318mg
- Potassium 197mg
- Total Carbohydrates 25g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 9g
- Vitamin A 2%
- Vitamin C 5%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 3%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Combine the milled flax seed and water.
3. Set aside 1/2 cup lentils, then place all ingredients (including the flax mixture) in food processor and combine.
4. Stir through the 1/2 lentils.
5. Form the mixture into rounded patties - the mixture will be quite sticky. Makes 16 patties.
6. Place patties onto baking sheet.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the outside is browned and crispy.