- Total Calories 164
- Total Fat 4g
- Total Sodium 913mg
- Total Carbohydrates 24g
- Sugars 24g
- Protein 1g
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Line a tray with baking paper.
2. Bring the sugar and malt extract to boil in a small saucepan.
3. Keep stirring and allow the sugar to dissolve.
4. The next step is a swift one so make sure your lined tray is near by. Remove the sugar mixture from the heat, add the bicarbonate soda, stir quickly and then instantly pour onto the tray.
5. Leave to set for 20 minutes and then break up into pieces.
6. Melt the dark chocolate then coat all 'Malteser' chunks in chocolate and place on baking paper covered tray. Place in the fridge to set.