Mediterranean Stuffed Sweet Potato
- Total Calories 569
- Total Fat 9g
- Total Sodium 782mg
- Potassium 401mg
- Total Carbohydrates 63g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 20g
- Vitamin A 218%
- Vitamin C 23%
- Calcium 27%
- Iron 24%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Cut sweet potatoes in half and coat with coconut oil.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender.
5. If preparing the Mediterranean Roast Chickpeas, do so now and bake with sweet potatoes.
6. If preparing the Cashew Cream, do so now.
7. Remove sweet potatoes from oven and roughly loosen flesh
8. Top with quinoa, arugula, chickpeas, feta and cashew cream to serve