- Total Calories 176
- Total Fat 10g
- Total Sodium 57mg
- Potassium 420mg
- Total Carbohydrates 16g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 9g
- Vitamin A 32%
- Vitamin C 74%
- Calcium 7%
- Iron 8%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic. Saute in olive oil until softened.
2. Add sliced mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms soften and start to loose their moisture.
3. Add lemon juice, tarragon, and paprika and stir to coat.
4. Combine the vegetable stock and water over gentle heat. Then whisk in the tahini.
5. Pour liquid over vegetables and simmer until mixture thickens.
6. Lightly steam cauliflower and smash in the base of your bowl. Add a few raw spinach leaves and serve Stroganoff mixture over the top.
Note: Add a dollop of cashew cream if you would prefer a thicker, creamier consistency.