Nectarine Summer Salad
- Total Calories 144
- Total Fat 5g
- Total Sodium 56mg
- Potassium 623mg
- Total Carbohydrates 26g
- Sugars 17g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin A 30%
- Vitamin C 99%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 7%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Add salad leaves to a large bowl.
2. Halve cherry tomatoes and add to bowl (keep a few aside to add to the top once salad is complete).
3. Thinly slice red onion and capsicum and add to bowl( keep a few aside to add to the top once salad is complete).
5. Juice lime and ginger, then add to a small jar. Either use a hand citrus juicer/press or an electric juicer.
6. Add tamari sauce, coconut nectar/rice malt syrup, salt and pepper. Secure the lid on the jar and shake to combine. This dressing is quite tart, however, when drizzled on the salad and combined with the nectarines, the flavour balances out.
7. Cut nectarines into thin segments and add to bowl (keep a few aside to add to the top).
8. Toss salad to combine then add additional components that have been kept aside to top.
9. Drizzle with dressing and serve!