Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Total Calories 105
- Total Fat 2g
- Total Sodium 32mg
- Potassium 77mg
- Total Carbohydrates 19g
- Sugars 11g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin A 43%
- Vitamin C 9%
- Calcium 3%
- Iron 4%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F). Line a shallow rectangular dish with baking paper (approx. 20cm x 10cm)
2. Combine oats, flax seeds, cinnamon, sultanas, goji berries and frozen blueberries in a bowl. If adding protein powder, do so here.
3. Puree banana, dates, apple and sunflower seeds. Stir through the mixture to combine.
4. Spread out in a shallow rectangular dish.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, until top turns golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool a little. Cover with baking paper and turn over so that it can be placed back in the dish with the base exposed. The base will be soft in appearance.
7. Return to oven and re-bake for a further 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool then slice into desired sizes.