- Total Calories 52
- Potassium 40mg
- Total Carbohydrates 13g
- Sugars 13g
- Vitamin A 2%
- Vitamin C 4%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Destone the plums. Cut plums into small pieces.
2. Place all ingredients into saucepan, or Thermomix, and bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
3. The liquid will start to thicken.
4. Blend the mixture slightly (leaving a few fruity chunks if you like your jam like that).
5. Jar up and leave the lids off until the jam has cooled.
6. Once cool, add the lids and store int he fridge.
Leave a Reply