- Total Calories 313
- Total Fat 17g
- Total Sodium 63mg
- Potassium 4mg
- Total Carbohydrates 27g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 10g
- Vitamin C 44%
- Calcium 3%
- Iron 37%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil.
2. Meanwhile, chop potatoes into roughly 1x2cm chunks
3. Add to boiling water and cook for approximately 5 mins at boiling. If the water stops boiling once you add the potatoes, count your 5 mins from when the water just starts to bubble again. They should have just softened but not fall apart when you put a knife into them.
4. Drain off water and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Place in a container in the fridge to cool.
5. Place all dressing ingredients in a high-speed processor and whizz until smooth.
6. To serve, stir through dressing 1/2 cup at a time (you might not need all the dressing - the remainder can be stored in the fridge). Chop chives and stir through to serve.