- Total Calories 548
- Total Fat 24g
- Total Sodium 731mg
- Potassium 190mg
- Total Carbohydrates 74g
- Sugars 21g
- Protein 11g
- Vitamin C 7%
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 1%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Chop pumpkin into 1-inch cubes. Then roast for approximately 30 minutes until soft.
3. Puree pumpkin and set aside.
4. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed processor and whizz until combined.
5. Add pumpkin puree and whizz to combine.
6. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and wait until hot.
7. Reduce heat and pour 1/2 cup at a time into the pan and spread with the back of a spoon into a disc shape.
8. Cook on the first side until bubbles start to appear and then flip. Cook the underside until brown then remove from the heat.
9. Serve with banana, walnuts and maple syrup.