Raw Chocolate Flan
- Total Calories 233
- Total Fat 15g
- Total Sodium 6mg
- Potassium 300mg
- Total Carbohydrates 25g
- Sugars 19g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin A 1%
- Vitamin C 5%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 2%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Blend all crust ingredients until starting to bind (you can add extra Medjool dates as needed).
2. Place crust mixture into a springform tin and pat down.
3. Blend on high speed all the filling ingredients, stopping often to scrape down the sides. Blending will take 1-2 minutes and you’ll know the mixture is ready when the filling is silky smooth.
4. Test your filling mixture for taste and add extra sweetener or cacao as needed.
5. Spoon filling over the top of the crust and smooth around.
6. Chill flan in the fridge for 12 hours, or in the freezer for a few hours.