Roast Pumpkin Risotto
- Total Calories 239
- Total Fat 10g
- Total Sodium 813mg
- Potassium 471mg
- Total Carbohydrates 33g
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin A 156%
- Vitamin C 27%
- Calcium 7%
- Iron 7%
- B12 100%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Roast pumpkin in coconut oil for 25 minutes until pumpkin is browned and crispy in places.
3. Roast cherry tomatoes for 10 minutes. Set aside.
4. Head olive oil in large saucepan then sauté onion and garlic until browned and cooked.
5. Add rice and wine and stir for about 2 minutes.
6. Add stock, water and 1/3 of the roasted pumpkin. Bring to boil then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Stir often (risotto always tastes yummier when you've used lots of energy stirring).
8. Add coconut cream, nutritional yeast, plant-based spread and salt. Stir through.
9. Allow to sit for a few minutes then serve. Garnish with remained of roasted pumpkin and cherry tomatoes.