1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Allow 3 sheets of puff pastry to defrost.
3. Blend all ingredients in a food processor. Allow mixture to firm up for 10 minutes.
4. Slice each puff pastry sheet in half. Place a strip of 'sausage' roll mixture down the centre of each pastry strip. Roll pastry around the mixture to make a sausage roll. Cut into smaller sausage rolls (whatever size you like).
5. Coat the top of each roll with a little soy milk.
6. Bake in the oven until brown and crispy on top. Serve with caramelised onion chutney or sauce.
NOTE: you can prepare the 'sausage' rolls to step 4 and then place in the freezer until you want to cook.
Nutrition Per Serving
- Total Calories 220
- Total Fat 10g
- Total Sodium 525mg
- Potassium 43mg
- Total Carbohydrates 26g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin C 2%
- Iron 1%