- Total Calories 128
- Total Fat 5g
- Total Sodium 98mg
- Potassium 8mg
- Total Carbohydrates 18g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Combine dry ingredients.
3. Add coconut cream and soda water and gently mix to form dough. Try not to over work the dough so as to ensure your scones turn out light and fluffy.
4. Roll dough to about 20mm depth and use cutter to form the individual scones.
5. Place on baking tray and lightly brush with plant-based milk.
6. Cook for about 10 minutes until scones are looking lightly browned, and when you tap on the base on the scone you hear a hollow sound.
7. Sit down with a cup of tea and indulge in more than one.