- Total Calories 361
- Total Fat 13g
- Total Sodium 637mg
- Potassium 722mg
- Total Carbohydrates 44g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 15g
- Vitamin A 37%
- Vitamin C 42%
- Calcium 3%
- Iron 11%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Place stock, lentils, barley and vegemite in a saucepan and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Add carrots, onion and walnuts to the saucepan and continue to simmer for another 15 minutes.
4. Boil potatoes until tender, drain and then add salt, pepper and soy milk and mash until smooth.
5. Add cornflour to the lentil mixture to thicken slightly.
6. Pour lentil mixture into ovenproof casserole dish. Spoon mashed potato over the lentil mixture and smooth out.
7. Cook in the oven until browned on top. Serve and enjoy!