Spicy Tofu Pilaf
- Total Calories 358
- Total Fat 10g
- Total Sodium 803mg
- Potassium 881mg
- Total Carbohydrates 57g
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin A 2%
- Vitamin C 53%
- Calcium 7%
- Iron 11%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Put aside basmati rice soaking in water.
2. Heat oil in large pot.
3. Add ginger, garlic and onion and cook until brown.
4. Add cumin and fry for 3 minutes.
5. Add diced tofu, peppercorns, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and fry for 3 minutes.
6. Add tomatoes, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne.
7. Cook ingredients for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Add potatoes, rice, coriander leaves, and water. Bring contents to boil and then reduce heat to low and cover the pot. Cook on low heat for 15 minutes or until the water has been absorbed.
9. Serve immediately with salad.