- Total Calories 195
- Total Fat 3g
- Total Sodium 252mg
- Potassium 231mg
- Total Carbohydrates 32g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 13g
- Vitamin A 64%
- Vitamin C 19%
- Calcium 15%
- Iron 26%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Place spread, onion, cumin and mustard seeds into a large saucepan and fry until fragrant and onions are browning. Remove from the saucepan and set aside.
2. Wash red lentils then place in saucepan with water, salt, turmeric and chilli powder. Bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer for 18 minutes.
3. Add frozen spinach and simmer for 5 minutes until spinach has defrosted.
4. Add onion and spice mix that was set aside earlier. Stir though.
5. Add garam masala and coconut milk and heat through.
6. Serve with basmati rice and naan.