Spinach & Tofu ‘Ricotta’ Rolls
- Total Calories 151
- Total Fat 5g
- Total Sodium 209mg
- Potassium 66mg
- Total Carbohydrates 17g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin A 105%
- Vitamin C 26%
- Calcium 14%
- Iron 12%
- B12 100%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) and line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Allow mixture to stand for a few minutes to allow for thickening.
3. Cut puff pastry sheets in half and then place 1/4 mixture down the centre of each strip.
4. Roll the pastry around the mixture to form a roll.
5. Cut to the length you desire - I usually go for 8 generous serves.
6. Brush with a little plant milk and add some sesame seeds if you fancy.
7. Bake in the oven until golden brown and firm to touch (approx. 20 minutes)
Leave a Reply