Strawberry Oat Jars
- Total Calories 303
- Total Fat 6g
- Total Sodium 76mg
- Potassium 203mg
- Total Carbohydrates 53g
- Sugars 21g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin C 129%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 3%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Place the oats in three jars.
2. Blend the almond milk, strawberries, maple syrup and vanilla essence until smooth.
3. Add the blended mixture to the oat jars. Stir to combine (the mixture should be quite liquid as the oats will expand overnight).
4. Place in the fridge overnight.
5. When you are ready to enjoy then garnish with more fresh strawberries and cacao nibs it you desire.
Leave a Reply