Summer Roast Veg and White Bean Puree Tart
- Total Calories 615
- Total Fat 44g
- Total Sodium 1351mg
- Potassium 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 20g
- Vitamin A 24%
- Vitamin C 8%
- Calcium 42%
- Iron 38%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Soak cashews for at least 3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) and lightly grease a tart tin.
3. Combine pine nuts, almonds, nutritional yeast, flour and herb salt in a processor until finely ground.
4. Add the plant-based spread and cashews then combine slowly until cashews are roughly chopped and the mixture starts to form a ball.
5. Transfer to tart tin and gently press out the mixture to cover the base and sides of tin. Chill for 30 mins in the fridge.
6. Bake chilled base for 20 mins being careful not to over cook. It should be light brown in colour. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
7. Clean processor before making puree.
8. Rinse and drain beans then add to processor with soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, lemon zest and juice, salt and silken tofu. Process until smooth.
9. Chop red onion into quarters.
10. Combine onion, tomatoes, sea salt and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and toss to coat.
11. Roast for approximately 10 mins until softened and starting to blister.
12. To serve, spread puree in base and top with roasted vegetables. Spread rocket amongst vegetables, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.