- Total Calories 125
- Total Fat 3g
- Total Sodium 34mg
- Total Carbohydrates 23g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin A 6%
Total Calories Total Fat Total Sodium Potassium Total Carbohydrates Sugars Protein Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron B12
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
2. Sift flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, spices and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. On a low speed, beat in sifted dry ingredients until mixture combines. Divide dough in 1/2, wrap separately in plastic and refridgerate for 30mins.
4. Roll out dough between baking paper until approximately 4mm thick. Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Place gingerbread on a lined oven tray and pop in the oven.
5. Set a timer for 5 mins (WARNING: these cook quickly - watch they don’t burn).
6. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Once cooled ice with icing mixture.